Office 365 is a great set of tools.
Means no email servers , no file servers so more space on your premises and no extra power bills and less need to employ someone who understands how to maintain those servers.
But before you pull the trigger on buying Office 365 you realise there is still configuration and you don't have the time to run your business and maintain the environment. This is where we step in!
As part of our base package we offer basic configuration of your new Office 365 environment. This includes :
- Activating the environment with your own domain
- Creating your first few users
- Creating the first few mailboxes
- basic advice on how to download office apps if applicable.
We can offer an ongoing user management service which includes:
- User creation.
- License allocation.
- Group creation.
- Group membership management.
Exchange Management (Email)
We can offer an ongoing Exchange online Service which includes the following :
- Alias and address management
- User mailbox management
- Shared mailbox creation
As an added service we can offer onsite training or a basic training document creation.
We can offer and ongoing configuration and management service for SharePoint which includes the following:
- A basic Intranet page
- Setup of file storage based on different departments
- Permissions configuration
- Creation of new pages
- Basic usage training documents
As an added service we can work on a more advanced Intranet page and onsite training.
We offer initial configuration. This can be combined with Sharepoint setup to SharePoint pages correspond to the same groups in teams.
Teams will also be replacing Skype eventually so this is an area we can train staff on.
2 Factor Authentication
2FA should be the minimum for accessing cloud resources.
We can offer :
- Setup for all users
- Training for staff on how to use 2FA and how to make it easier.
- Ongoing administration
O365 Security Policies
O365 has many policies that can be applied. We can sit down with you and discuss which are best for your business.
We can also take you though how to use the Azure Security Centre or we can manage this for you.
Our basic training packages are perfect for a company who has a dedicated IT department in place but are currently swamped by work and have little time for user training.
We will provide:
- Instructions on use and best practices
- Updates to any documents provided
- Basic email support for issues
Our on-site training packages are great for small companies who don't have an IT function and yet require some training for staff to use in house systems, email or devices.
- Onsite support (specified times)
- Remote support